Reference Number: Product Customization Specialist
Working as a Product Customization Specialist , you will be responsible for technical support of implementation and development projects for our clients such as writing scripts and reports in Apache Velocity and Apache Groovy languages, preparing Document Templates in Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT).
In this position you will use ticket-based system (JIRA) to provide clients with dedicated and personalized solutions and will cooperate closely with our internal IT teams. You will interact with customers to make sure all their requirements and needs are fulfilled in professional and timely manner.
As a Product Customization Specialist not only will you have the opportunity to use and develop your technical skills, but you will also have the unique opportunity to work with clients from all over the world resulting in the development of your interpersonal and intercultural communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English (B2-equivalent or higher)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Programming – basics
- Basic knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Well organized with good time management skills
- Self-reliance, ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under time pressure
Nice to have:
- Finished IT/technical studies (or during 2nd or higher year of extramural studies)
- Knowledge of Java or other object-oriented programming language
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Competitive salary
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Private medical coverage
- Access to Benefit Multisport
- Professional development paths
Send us your CV along with included clause on processing personal data.