XTRF is an online application for Project Management and Automation in the Translation Industry. XTRF platform allows our clients to extend its basic functionality by adding custom features.
Working as a (Product) Customization Specialist, you will be responsible for implementation and development of customization projects for our clients such as writing scripts and reports in Apache Velocity and Apache Groovy languages, preparing Document Templates in Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT). You will also prepare estimates and documentation for your projects.
In this position you will provide clients with dedicated and personalized solutions and will cooperate closely with our internal IT teams. You will interact with clients to make sure all their requirements and needs are fulfilled in a professional and timely manner.
As a (Product) Customization Specialist not only will you have the opportunity to use and develop your technical skills, but you will also have the unique opportunity to work with clients from all over the world resulting in the development of your interpersonal and intercultural communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English (B2-equivalent or higher)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Basic knowledge of Java or other object-oriented programming language
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Well organized with good time management skills
- Self-reliance, ability to quickly learn and adapt
Nice to have:
- Finished IT/technical studies (or in progress)
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of GIT
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Private medical coverage
- Access to Benefit Multisport
- Professional development paths
- Great working atmosphere and no dress code
Send us your CV along with included clause on processing personal data.