By moving to XTRF, we have experienced quicker turnaround time for cash collections as well as reduced administrative efforts.
- OmniLingua was using a financial accounting software application that was expensive and did not integrate with XTRF.
- Our staff was required to manually copy and paste, or perform duplicate data entry in order to get information in to our accounting systems.
- Accuracy of client invoicing was declining and the amount of time to generate an invoice for a client was increasing.
- After much testing, OmniLingua changed accounting systems and utilized the existing API to connect to Quickbooks.
- Client invoicing and payment data is automatically transferred between the two systems.
- Vendor payables and payment data is automatically transferred between the two systems.
- We have reduced the amount of time to send an Invoice to a client from an average of one week after project delivery, to the same day in most instances.
- We have increased the accuracy of the client invoices by 75%.
- The visibility of having invoice payment status available in XTRF allows for Account Managers to remain in close contact with their Clients on collections efforts.
- OmniLingua has experienced quicker turnaround time for cash collections as well as reduced administrative efforts by the accounting staff by 15% ‑ 20% per person.